Request for Quotation: agreement for Procurement of Printing Product REACH Project for the period of one year
Issue Date: May 19th, 2021
Name of Project: Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project
Contract Title: Framework agreement for Procurement of Printing Product REACH Project for the period of one year
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: ARTF Grant No.: TF0B3543- D7110-AF Project ID: P174119
RFQ Reference No.: MRRD/REACH/COVID-19/GD-07
1. The Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation & Development (MRRD) has received a grant from International Development Association (IDA) and Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) towards the Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project (CCAP) toward the cost of the Procurement, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Framework agreement for Procurement of Printing Product REACH Project for the period of one year.
2. The Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project, Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Framework agreement for Procurement of Printing Product Reach Project for the period of one year.
3. Bidding will be conducted through Request for Quotation (RFQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers, July 2016 of applicable Procurement Regulations (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project, Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development, Abdul Rahman Azizi email: firstname.lastname@example.org; and inspect the bidding document during office hours 08:30 to 15:30 hours at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in [English language] may be obtained free of charge by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below.
6. Bids must be delivered to the below address on or before June 09th, 2021 at 14:00 hrs local time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on June 09th, 2021 at 14:00hrs local time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security, with total amount of Afghanis Two Hundred Ten Thousand only 210,000.00 or equal amount in USD.
8. The address is: Citizens’ Charter Afghanistan Project,
CCAP Building Five, Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development,
Tashkilat Road, Darul-Aman, Kabul - Afghanistan
Attn: Amanullah Farahi, Head, Procurement Division or Mohammad Mansoor Amiri, Sr. Officer, Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services
Website: - www.ccnpp.org